The contest, "Il Ciocco Bricks Contest", in its second edition, is promoted by Il Ciocco S.p.A.
- There is no entry fee and it is open to everyone regardless of age. Each contestant can enter only one LEGO® project (we will not accept more than one per contestant) by presenting it at the Il Ciocco stand during the Il Ciocco Bricks event after completing the registration form available at the stand with the required information.
- How to participate:
Each contestant will need to present his/her original creation, solely the fruit of his or her own creativity, at the Il Ciocco stand during the Il Ciocco Bricks event starting from 12 p.m. on June 20, 2015 and by and no later than 3 p.m. on June 21, 2015 and complete the entry form available at the stand with the required information.
- You must use only LEGO® parts for your creations. Parts or elements of other brands are not allowed. If it is ascertained that other brands of bricks were used, the creation will be automatically excluded from the contest.
- Official LEGO® sets do not qualify: the creation must be original and solely the fruit of the contestant's own creativity.
- A winner will be selected in a random drawing among all eligible entries on June 21, 2015 at 5 p.m.
- By submitting an entry form, the contestants agree, accept and comply with the rules and regulations of the said contest and hereby waive any right to pursue any claims of any nature arising in connection with the same.